Monitoring your server is also important to know if your server and your website application works and function well. And these are server monitoring tools are also good option. In my website, I start using http://www.monitive.com as my primary website monitoring tool.
I think that your list needs Anturis http://www.anturis.com as an excellent server and network monitroing tool with the ability to monitor databases and sites.
4 comments:
Monitoring your server is also important to know if your server and your website application works and function well. And these are server monitoring tools are also good option. In my website, I start using http://www.monitive.com as my primary website monitoring tool.
Thanks takeshi for sharing monitive
as servers become a bigger part of what we do in most things in life, having the properserver monitoring tools is really going to make a difference
I think that your list needs Anturis http://www.anturis.com as an excellent server and network monitroing tool with the ability to monitor databases and sites.
Post a Comment