My ADD

04 April 2013

Bandwidth Monitoring Tool



  • cFosSpeed 9.02 Build 2032 / 9.03 Build 2045 Beta
  • BlueAuditor 1.5.6
  • DU Meter 6.20 Build 4628
  • NetSpeeder 1.0.2
  • ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer 9.8 Build 9800
  • Net-Peeker Group Edition 3.42.1131
  • BWMeter 6.5.0
  • Software Lag Switch 1.1
  • Onlineeye Pro 2.4.0
  • NetPeeker 3.42.1131
  • Networx 5.2.7
  • Network Meter 1.1.0.0
  • Connection Meter 8.9.7
  • Nuttcp-Cygwin-GUI 7.1.6-1
  • Broadband Usage Meter 4.0
  • BitMeter OS 0.7.5 Beta
  • Internet Access Monitor for Qbik WinGate 3.9c
  • Internet Access Monitor for Kerio WinRoute 3.9c
  • Speed Touch Speed Monitor 1.0.4
  • Crysnet Bandwidth Manager 1.0.1
  • Internet Connection Counter 7.40.0
  • Simple Internet Meter 2.3.0
  • Simple Internet Meter Lite 2.3.0

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing all of this information. I have been researching online for quality bandwidth monitoring software that I can use for my small business. It has to be easy to use right away so I can successfully track my computer's activity.